The Soccorlogica Sicuro 24V system is an emergency lighting system with centralized power supply which allows the management of lamps for emergency lighting and escape routes, with diagnosis functions and automatic tests of operation and autonomy, but which uses a very low safety voltage. In compliance with regulations DIN EN 50172, the system falls under protection class III. The great versatility of the system allows the emergency connection of Beghelli LED fixtures designed for the purpose, but also of ordinary Beghelli LED lighting fixtures, simply by fitting the specific lamp module, Sicuro 24V Inverter LED. In an emergency the system provides a continuous voltage at 24Vdc, assigning a single specific address in self-learning for rapid identification. The system has a centralized battery. It is possible to integrate SICURO LED 24V in a BMS (Building Management System) with appropriate software.
• Possibility of control and monitoring of emergency lighting fixtures on the same line but with a different operating mode:
- SA functions: conversion of selected fixtures, in permanent mode
- For SA fixtures, dimmer function 10-100%;
- SE function: conversion of selected fixtures, in non permanent mode
• Non permanent mode with selective activation of the emergency function by external input modules in the event of partial loss of mains power
• Function of automatic recognition of the lines and of the lamp control modules installed
• Individual monitoring of 32 lamps per line
• Automatic performance of the operation and autonomy tests
• Automatic report on the tests performed.
• Storing of events for two years (LOG-BOOK)