CTS Control Centres and Sub-Centres
Centralised power supply system allowing the management of emergency lighting and signalling lamps using safety extra-low voltage. Diagnostic functions with automatic function and autonomy tests. According to DIN EN 50172 the system is configured in protection class III. During emergency operation, a DC voltage of 24Vdc is supplied. Each luminaire is assigned a specific unique address in self-learning. LOGICA 24 can also be integrated into a BMS (Building Management System) with appropriate software.
The LG24 Control Centre is available in 2 standard configurations that vary according to the number of lines (4 lines, 8 lines). Each control unit has an autonomy of 1 to 3 hours, corresponding to decreasing powers.
- Control and monitoring of emergency luminaires, common line, different operating modes:
SA functions: conversion of selected luminaires to permanent mode
For SA luminaires 10-100% dimmer function
SE function: conversion of selected luminaires to non-permanent mode
- Selective activation of SE mode by external input modules in case of partial mains failure
- Automatic recognition of installed lines and lamp control modules
- Individual monitoring of 32 lamps per line
- Automatic execution of functional and autonomy tests
- Automatic reporting of performed tests
- Event storage for two years (LOG-BOOK)
- Reduction in the number of circuits and wiring
- Reduction in control cabinet size
- Reduced installation costs
- Simplified design
- Increased flexibility both during and after installation
- Each module and each lamp is equipped with an identification code. No manual addressing is required
- The LOGICA 24 system requires no control of incorrect or double addressing. As a consequence, any time-consuming troubleshooting is eliminated.